Facts and Information About The Electronic Cigarette
The electronic cigarette has been around for a few years now to much acclaim from some quarters and a less than favorable reception from others (mainly the tobacco companies).
Here are a few facts and snippets of information about the electronic cigarette:
* There’s no smoke without fire – but this isn’t smoke and it doesn’t need fire to smoke it. You won’t need to worry about losing your lighter or getting your matches wet if you make the switch, e cigs run using lithium batteries with a vaporization chamber for the smoke effect. As well as not producing any smoke they also don’t produce an odor or carbon monoxide.
* Electronic cigarettes don’t have tobacco – but they do have nicotine. The liquid used in electronic cigs are available in a wide variety of flavors including fruit flavors and bubble gum but there is also nicotine involved in the mixture. The quantity of nicotine is dependent upon the type of liquid you chose. Some nicotine free liquids are also available if required.
* E cigarettes are reusable – although they do require a little bit of maintenance. All you have to do is to remember to charge the battery and keep stocked up on the refillable liquid cartridges. Many e cigarettes are supplied with a car charger or USB for added convenience.
* These are the affordable option – although it may not seem like it at first. It will cost a few dollars initially but once you’ve purchased the basic e cigarette kit then you’re home dry. Smokers who get through a pack a day of regular cigarettes can soon start to reap the benefits of switching to electronic cigarettes. The starter kit may cost anything between around $40 and $100 depending upon the manufacturer you choose with a variety of prices for the refillable cartridges depending upon the make and quantity you purchase and one time.
* You can do it anywhere – well, not quite anywhere but many smoke free zones are open for those who make the switch to e cigarettes. Some countries and cities have restrictions on their use but others recognize them for what they are and don’t impose any bans or restrictions whatsoever.
Thousands of smokers have successfully made the switch swapping their regular tobacco cigarettes with electronic cigarettes and are reaping the benefits. They do provide a viable alternative for smokers who just can’t seem to find the inspiration or the willpower to quit.